We're glad you're interested in downtown space. To learn about available properties, please visit the City of Harrisonburg's Commercial Property Locator or Economic Development website.
Instructions for how to use the Commercial Property Locator:
1. On the homepage for the Locator site, type in the size requirements for the property you are seeking. If you do not have any size requirements, leave the fields blank.
If looking for downtown properties, please select "Required" from the drop-down menu next to "Downtown District." You may also choose to search properties in the Technology Zone. Then, click on the Search button.
2. Properties that fit your search criteria will load in the left side of the screen and show up as gray circles on the map to the right designating their physical location. Click on the location that interests you and a pop-up box will appear on the map with the option to "View Property."
3. By clicking on the "View Property" link, the property details will load in the left side of the frame for you to review.
To view available photographs or demographics for the selected property, click on the appropriate tab in the property menu bar.
4. If you are interested in learning more about the property, scroll down to the bottom of the property description to view Agent Contact information.
5. If you would like to save the property to review later, click on the "Add to Portfolio" link in the pop-up on the map.
6. To view properties saved to your portfolio, click on the "Portfolio" tab in the Location Search menu bar.
7. To return to the search results or begin a new search, select the appropriate tab from the Location Search menu bar.